What are the symptoms of glaucoma?
You should seek emergency medical help.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. You should better get an examination by an ophthalmologist. This can be a symptom of glaucoma or signs of retinal problems. In such case early management will be beneficial. Even migraine can give such symptoms. Do you have history of getting migraines. ?
Do you have any other associated problems like diabetes or hypertension. ?
In such case blood pressure and blood sugar levels should be checked. In case of high blood pressure or blood sugar can give signs like this before getting stroke.
Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of glaucoma
- Symptoms of neovascular glaucoma
- Symptoms of post cataract glaucoma
- Symptoms of glaucoma in women
- Symptoms of secondary glaucoma
- Symptoms of glaucoma in men
- Symptoms of narrow angle glaucoma
- Symptoms of pupillary block glaucoma
- Symptoms of patients taking glaucoma
- Symptoms of chronic glaucoma