What are the symptoms of glaucoma?
The symptoms depend on the tyoe of glaucoma.
Welcome to Health care Magic.
I am Dr. Dadapeer K an ophthalmologist and I will be answering your question.
I reviewed your history.
It seems from the history that you are prescribed with Lumigan eye drops for increased intraocular pressure and you want to know the symptoms of increased intraocular pressure.
Increased intraocular pressure is called as glaucoma and the symptoms depend on the type of glaucoma.
In narrow angle glaucoma the intraocular pressure raises suddenly and it presents as pain, redness, blurred or hazy vision, headache or brow ache....
In open angle glaucoma the intraocular pressure raises slowly and symptoms are usually absent here. It is detected on measurement of intraocular pressure and optic disc.
Hope the information is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of glaucoma
- Symptoms of post cataract glaucoma
- Symptoms of glaucoma in women
- Symptoms of secondary glaucoma
- Symptoms of glaucoma in men
- Symptoms of narrow angle glaucoma
- Symptoms of pupillary block glaucoma
- Symptoms of patients taking glaucoma
- Symptoms of chronic glaucoma
- Symptoms of glaucoma fluttering in peripheral vision
- History of cataract. Diagnosed with ocular rosecea. Eyes are bloodshot,...
- Inner side of left side is swollen. Having headache and feeling sick....
- Have blurred vision. Got blood in stool. Anything serious?
- Suffering from chronic anxiety and BP is high. Should I be worried about...
- Fell down, got some damage in retina. Having diarrhoea, sore neck. Can I...
- Diagnosed with keratoconous and advised for a corneal transplant...
- Diabetic. Eyes are blurry. Seeing things one on another. What to do?
- Child's eyes are not conjugated and looking at things normally. Is it...
- White sticky liquid comes out from the corner of eyes. What kind of...
- Seeing a spot which moves with eye movements. What could this be?