What are the symptoms of flu?
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your problem.
I can understand the problem many people face on using flu medicines.
The best for you would be to carry on with your MUCINEX and in addition start taking steam inhalation 2-3 times a day.
Avoid cold drinks and drink hot liquids.
You may add an anti allergic Benadryl capsule in the night which will not cause any botheration in day time.
For bodyache or fever you can take Tylenol.
You should be all right in next 4-5 days.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the signs and symptoms of swine flu
- What are symptoms of flu
- What are the possible treatments for symptoms of flu
- What are flu-like symptoms
- What is the symptoms and measures of swine flu
- What are the symptoms of swine flu ?
- Flu symptoms but not flu scalp
- Flu and swine flu symptoms
- What is the remedy for flu like symptoms
- What causes flu symptoms
- Sudden weight gain, lower back pain. Need help
- Pressure inside ear and pain. Have herniated disk. MRI and ultrasound...
- Elevated levels of ALT and protein in urine. Should I be concerned about...
- Infant has large belly button. Is there a hernia belt appropriate for...
- Do I have type 1 or type 2 diabetes? Done C-peptide test. Want to know...
- Dark circles below eyes. Have seven hours sleep. What measures can be...
- Taking immunosuppressants for Crohn's disease. Runny nose, congestion,...
- What can get rid of bad nose smell?
- Child has fever, dizziness, red cheeks, bug bite on cheek, no head or...
- Sneezing during variance in weather in Pune. Can you please help?