What are the symptoms of diverticulitis?
pain, fever, diarrhea
diverticulitis can present with a multitude of symptoms depending on its severity. Pain is the hallmark of this condition and is usually located in the lower left abdominal quadrant. You may have diarrhea, perhaps with bloody content and fever. If the things get worse, peritonitis is also possible with widespread abdominal pain and abdominal rigidity, hypotension, etc
I hope you find my comments helpful!
You can contact me again, if you'd like any clarification or further information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of diverticulitis attack
- What bacteria causes diverticulitis
- Natural treat diverticulitis symptoms
- Diverticulitis symptoms prickly pain
- Diverticulitis symptoms of diverticulitis
- Symptoms of diverticulitis infection
- Symptoms of Diverticulitis
- Diverticulitis symptoms mucus in stool
- Are constipation symptoms of diverticulitis?
- What are the symptoms of diverticulitis and guard against cataract