What are the symptoms of diabetes?
Not specefic to diabetes
Noted your concern. Well, none of the said symptoms are specific symptoms of diabetes. However, if you have excessive thirst, urination and frequent urination at night, that could be due to diabetes.
Easiest thing is to get a fasting blood glucose and Hba1c test done. They are no very expensive .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is sleepiness a symptom of diabetic
- Symptoms of diabetes in men
- Is farting symptom of diabetes
- Diabetes symptoms signs in women
- Diabetes symptoms pre diabetes
- Early symptoms diabetes
- What are the symptoms of diabetic hypoglycemia?
- Symptoms of diabetes
- Diabetes symptoms type 2 diabetes
- Early symptoms diabetes symptom