What are the symptoms of diabetes with high blood pressure ?
Thanks for writing to us.
Increased appetite, multiple recurrent fungal infections, oral infections, etc are suggestive of a generalised problem like diabetes. You definitely need to get your blood glucose levels tested.
Another possibility of repeated fungal infections is improper and inadequate treatment with proper antifungal agents as these infections are notorious for recurrence.
The swelling in your neck is most likely a swollen lymph gland due to the infected tooth.
My advise would be to see your physician and get the diabetes diagnosed and get proper antifungals prescribed for the fungal infections.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High blood pressure hypertension symptoms
- High blood pressure fatigue symptoms
- High blood pressure and diabetes
- Symptoms high blood pressure women
- Eye symptoms high blood pressure
- Pregnancy high blood pressure symptoms
- High blood pressure diabetes not overweight
- Theraflu diabetes high blood pressure
- High blood pressure symptoms
- What are the common symptoms of high blood pressure
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...