What are the symptoms of cancer?
Yes this suggests cancer
thanks for your query.
Though you have not mentioned regarding the symptoms of the patient, as per this report it looks like cancer of gall bladder.
Of course, a biopsy is required to confirm it.
Hope this helps. I will be available for further follow up queries.
Advice further investigations then surgery
I would recommend a whole body PET CT scan and CT guided FNAC or biopsy to confirm and stage the disease. Then go for surgery if feasible, that too by oncosurgeon.
These things are better done in a comprehensive cancer center.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of cancer in testicles
- What are the symptoms of testicular cancer?
- What are the symptoms of anal cancer?
- What are the symptoms of mouth cancer?
- What are the symptoms of endometrial cancer?
- What is the symptoms if overian cancer
- What are the symptoms of cervical cancer?
- What are signs and symptoms of cancer
- What are the symptoms of thyroid cancer?
- What are the symptoms of lung cancer?
- What could a lump in my back be?
- Should chemotherapy be given to a person in final stage of nasopharngeal...
- Sex with sex worker, HPV scare, cancer in men. Test in detect HPV in men ?
- Is atopic dermatitis associated with leukemia ?
- Which tumour markers are used to follow up breast cancer patients?
- How do I know if papillary thyroid cancer has recurred?
- Protruding coronal suture, skull x-ray. Cancer due to radiation?
- How can linitis plastica be treated?
- CA Breast, chemotherapy, CT scan, pulmonary embolism, on acitrom,...
- Can breast cancer spread to thyroid?