What are the symptoms of bone fracture?
Seems to be SOFT TISSUE STRAIN
Thanks for your query.
I have gone throgh the image provided, I feel that you might have sustained a SOFT TISSUE STRAIN involving your ligaments or tendons.
This will generally resolve within few weeks by the following measures -
* Rest to the injured part and dont involve in activities which puts additional strain on the injured tissues.
* Ice packing should be applied for about 20 minutes once in every 2 hours.
* Analgesic & anti inflammatory medications
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of Bone fracture
- Cheek bone fracture
- Bent bone fracture
- Discharge plan for bone fracture
- Symptoms of an eyebrow bone fracture
- Shin bone fracture symptoms
- Puttur cut for bone fracture
- Facial bone fractures
- Navicular bone fracture what could be the remedy
- What causes foot pain after a bone fracture