What are the symptoms of blood cancer?
Hello and thank you for asking
Some symptoms are
Unexplained weight loss
Feeling weak or breathless
Easily bruise or bleed
Enlarged lymph nodes
Swollen stomach or abdominal discomfort
Frequent and repeated infections
Pain in bones/joints
Bone pain (ribs/back)
Yes,no need for blood test
thank you very much for your reply ,
so no need for blood count test at this moment .
my fever is average between . 36.8 and 37.1 and i think this is normal
thank you very much
i will contact with your good self in case there is any development
thanks & best regards
please accept my apologize for any inconvenience it might cause yours,
yesterday i make ultrasound on spleen and the doctor said that every thing is OK ,
i am just sending photo for my armpit and kindly ask you if there is any sign that i have Enlarged lymph nodes in my armpit because i am very worry
i am very sorry for the photo attached
thanks in advance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is blood cancer called
- Symptoms of blood cancer
- Natural cures for blood cancer
- Forms of blood cancer
- What treatment should one take for blood cancer
- Symptoms of blood cancer in blood vessals
- What treatment is there to cure blood cancer
- How to treat blood cancer
- Blood cancer types in women
- What is blood cancer is there any medication
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness