What are the symptoms of bladder cancer
You need cystoscopy
Good Day and thank you for being with Healthcare Magic!
A painless blood in the urine is always a sign of malignancy or cancer unless proven otherwise.
Bladder cancer is common in the 6-7th decade of life and primary risk factor is history of smoking. What is needed is a consult with a urologist so he can do a cystoscopy to look inside the bladder and visualize the mass. Biopsy and complete resection of the bladder mass can be done and sent for histopathology examination.
Histopathology will tell us if it is cancer or not. This will also tell us how aggressive the cancer. If the cancer is low grade then the resection is already curative.
I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: http://www.HealthcareMagic.com/doctors/dr-manuel-c-see-iv/66014 I would gladly help you. Best wishes
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of superficial bladder cancer
- Bladder cancer bone metastasis symptoms
- Bladder cancer stage 4 symptoms
- Symptoms of gall bladder cancer
- Most common bladder cancer symptoms
- Late-stage bladder cancer symptoms
- Symptoms of urinary bladder cancer
- Bladder cancer symptoms
- Cis bladder cancer symptoms
- Symptoms of advanced bladder cancer
- Scrotum became very dry and flakes off. Had unprotected sex. Could this...
- Frequent urination and feeling of inadequate void. What could be the...
- Diagnosed with Epididymitis. Prescribed with metronidazole. Relieved...
- Had unprotected sex and penis is red. Anything serious?
- Noticed tightness in skin on shaft of penis. Having pain and lost skin...
- Have problem of small penis both in erect and flaccid state. Should i...
- Experiencing bladder infection with bleeding. Urine test showed blood in...
- What does blood in urine indicate?
- Does a blood and urine test rule out an occult infection,or can it be...
- What causes painful urination when suffering from Old man's disease?