What are the symptoms of bile acid diarrhoea?
feces that is also not giving any warning? I have had irritable syndrome for many years but this is worse than ever. I went for my colonoscopy and my doctor said everything looked good. I also have a lot of excess flatulance
Need more information
Thanks for using HCM.
I need some more information before I can assist you.
1. Does bowel movements disturb your sleep?
2. Any weight loss?
3. Any other medical illness?
4. Got tested for thyroid disease?
5. Got tested for celiac disease?
does this give you a better idea ? I have also had my gallbladder removed
I am not receiving anything. What is wrong? Am I being ripped off or can I get the help I need
Bile acid diarrhea a possibility
Sorry for the delay in replying.
Greenish stools could be due to certain food items that we take. You have already excluded them.
Another cause is inadequate absorption of bile either due to faster transit or poor absorption of bile.
Since gall bladder has been removed, bile acid diarrhea is a possibility.
You can discuss with your doctor about this possibility.
If it is due to bile acid diarrhea, you will get relief with cholestyramine.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for bile acid gastritis
- Flu symptom headache swollen glands nauseous diarrhoea
- Bile acid gastritis
- What are the symptoms of parkinson disease symptom
- Severe diarrhoea pain post tonsillectomy adenoidectomy cure for symptoms
- Can zanocin syrup be given for symptoms of diarrhoea
- Symptoms of chronic watery diarrhoea
- Bile acid malabsorption symptoms
- Bile acid diarrhea
- Symptoms of Diarrhoea