What are the symptoms of appendicitis?
If any doubt about appendicitis please see emergency room
Dear patient, symptoms of appendicitis are pain in the right lower side of the abdomen. However, since appendicitis can also cause atypical symptoms, if there is any doubt a doctor in a nearby ER needs to do clinical examination, blood work for inflammation and ultrasound to make sure/ or rule out wether you have appendicitis or some other condition.
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarificatons you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of chronic appendicitis
- Symptoms of appendicitis abscess
- Rare appendicitis symptoms
- Symptoms of mild appendicitis
- Is sore throat a symptom of appendicitis
- What are signs and symptoms of appendicitis
- Symptoms of acute appendicitis
- Appendicitis symptoms and treatment
- Appendicitis symptoms in men adults
- Three year old symptoms of appendicitis
- What are the symptoms of staph infection?
- Could neuritis possibly be mistaken for fibromyalgia?
- What causes intermittent chest pain and discomfort in right shoulder?
- What causes dizziness, nausea and neck pain when diagnosed with atrial...
- Suggest remedy for night sweats and tiredness with kidney functioning at...
- Suggest dosage of Sinethicone for a child
- Suggest treatment for lump near anus
- Suggest treatment for muscle tightness and pain in legs
- Suggest treatment for kidney damage in an elderly person
- What causes upper abdominal hernia, lower back pain, mild fever and chills?