What are the symptoms of anxiety disorder?
It can be said, there are no lesions.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
3 T MRI can detect even very small lesions without contrast ( gadolinium ) too, so if there were no lesions, this is nearly 100 % true.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
It is not MS.
Hi and thanks for asking back.
Since there were no suspicions about MS regarding to MRI findings ( it is a highly sensitive tool to evaluate MS), you don't have to worry about it.
In addition symptoms you describe are more consistent with anxiety disorder, than anything else.
In my opinion it was anxiety.
Hope I helped you. Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder
- What are the symptoms of social anxiety disorder?
- What causes anxiety disorder
- Symptoms of independent anxiety disorder
- Symptoms of coexistent anxiety disorder
- Symptoms of extreme anxiety disorder
- Symptoms of phobic anxiety disorder
- Major anxiety disorder symptoms
- General anxiety disorder symptoms
- Symptoms of Social anxiety disorder