What are the symptoms of abdominal trauma?
The stomach is well protected by fat in anterior abdominal wall and is safe
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. The cart which you were pushing probably bumped in to the concrete block at low intensity. Such an impact will cause the handle to touch the stomach lightly.
2. There is a thick layer of fat in our anterior abdominal wall to protect the stomach and other organs. Such an incident will not cause any injury to the stomach.
Hope this answers your question. Please feel free to correct any oversight in my interpretation of your problems and discuss them in detail as per your requirements.
Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done with CAT scan and ultrasound. Taking Testosterone. Ultrasound...
- Scheduled for fusion of vertebeae and laminectomy. Should I go ahead...
- Fell down and hurt chest. What are the findings in the x-ray report?
- Is there any treatment to increase the size of penis?
- Had a history of colon cancer and had bowel resection. Left butt is...
- Swollen lymph nodes under arms and groin hurts and have sores. Could...
- Suffered arachnoid hemorrhage after head injury. Suffer constant...
- What is the cause for itchy underarms?
- On warfarin for PE. Having bleeding from rectum. Should I go to the ER?
- Taking amoxicillin for sinus infection. Slight fluctuations in...