What are the symptoms of a troubled bowel?
bowel movement disorder
Hello. I have been through your question and understand your concern.
During colonoscopy the doctor beside any damage, evaluates also the intenstine movement, called peristalses, which is the intestinal contraction. When this are not rhythmical they called it a troubled bowel. The symptoms are constipation or diarrhoea. Abdominal pain and spasms. Anyway, you should not worry, because it is a benign situation.
Hope this helps. Please feel free using MHC again
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are symptoms and treatment for irritable bowel syndrome
- Bowel conditions and symptoms
- Symptoms bowel problems
- What are the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome?
- Bowel problems symptoms checker
- Symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- Bowel leak symptoms
- Symptoms of advanced bowel cancer
- Bowel cancer signs and symptoms
- What symptoms does someone with bowel obstruction have