What are the symptoms of a broken bone in the foot?
Best way is get an x-ray done.
Thanks for your query.
If the foot is broken, it is very painful to walk. There is too much swelling and it is tender(painful) to touch. If there is any doubt , then best way is get an x-ray done.
Tingling could be due to injury to superficial nerve fibers. It will go off gradually as the healing occurs.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
What are consequence of no X-ray if it is broke?
Does tingling indicate healing? It has been 8 days since accident occurred.
Seems to be soft tissue injury
From description it seems to be soft tissue injury ,not broken bones.
If it is broken bone, it needs immobilization.
Tingling indicates healing.
Wishing you speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can a broken bone cause weakness and flu symptoms
- Symptoms of broken bone spur
- Pain like broken bone in foot why
- Broken bones in the foot severe pain treatment
- What to eat to help heal broken bones
- Fusing a broken bone
- Crushed foot no broken bones
- Broken bone in hand symptoms
- Nausea broken bone
- What are the problems due to broken bones in wrist