What are the symptoms of Tegretol?
I had gone through your query.
Tegretol is a brand name for Carbamazepine which is used to treat seizures.
If the tegretol level is too high you may experience toxic symptoms.
The symptoms of carbamazepine toxicity (high level) may include:
-Ataxia (unsteadiness ,dizziness )
-irregular, pounding heartbeat
-numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in hands and feet
-Bullous skin formations
If you are taking Tegretol and experience any of the above symptoms you should seek medical attention as soon as possible.
It is necessary to measure serum carbamazepine level to verify that symptoms are due to carbamazepine toxicity.
Hope it was of help.
Let me know if you have any additional question or doubt to clarify.I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of callidus
- What is tegretol
- What are the symptoms of microadenoma
- What is std and what are the symptoms
- Swollen forearms whats this a symptom of
- Symptoms of high tegretol levels
- What is vaterl syndrome symptoms
- What are the symptoms of parkinson disease symptom
- What are the symptoms of autoimmune cholangiopathy
- Symptoms of tegretol toxicity