What are the symptoms of STD?
Relax and watch
Thank you for query.I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
I think you have to be calm ,relax as you had protected oral sex.The chances of STDs have reduced by it drastically.You do not know the disease status of this partner, she may be negative for STDs.
As you have already suggested your partner had UTI, it may be due to its recurrence or other causes.
You do not have symptoms now. If the symptoms persists or wworsens in your partner or
if any of you/both get any symptoms like discharge, ulcers, swellings then you may consult your doctor for full investigation for diagnosis and treatment.
It would be better to be faithful to single partner to prevent any STDs and also be free from such worries and tensions.
You can get back if you need any clarifications.
Watch patiently and follow precautions.
Thank you for follow up query.
The incubation period of STDs varies from days to months.So it is not easy to get positive for STDs without the organism present or it be in incubation period or in those with no/mild symptoms.
So relax look for symptoms which may suggest STDs.
Use condoms just to prevent any transmission if any.
Wash genitals at least twice with warm water.
Female urethra is too small in length so they are prone to UTI from various cause also there are other causes for abdominal pain like uterine ,hormonal, period/cycles etc.
You can ask your wife to empty bladder immediately before and after intercourse.
If you still feel anxious you can go for investigateion.
You can get back for any clarification else please close discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is watery sperm a symptom of std
- Symptoms of std
- Itching and redness on the penis symptom of std
- Is boils symptom of std
- Symptoms of std genital infection
- Is chickenpox a symptom of std
- What are the signs and symptoms of std
- Symptoms of Std/infection
- Symptoms of std hpv infection
- Are allergy on elbow and weakness symptoms of std
- What is the cause and treatment for seborrheic keratosis?
- What causes weak and fagile nails in a child?
- What causes small blister on index finger?
- Suggest an alternative to Tinaderzol
- What causes fish odor from penis after urination?
- Suggest treatment for dry skin on hands and legs
- What causes large red blotch on left hip after cortisone injection?
- How to get rid of foot fungus?
- What causes bruised foresking after an intercourse?
- What causes boils and itching on penis after having sex?