What are the symptoms of HIV?
Better to get antibodies tests after 12 weeks.
Thank you for query. I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
Welcome to health care magic.
I have gone through the details.
It is good that the rapid and combo tests are negative.
The rapid test is not conclusive at 7 or 10 weeks .
Combo test is considered very sensitive after 1 month.
But it would be better to go for the antibodies test after 12 weeks to be conclusive. Though the chances of tests coming positive is almost nil,it is better to get it done to be relieved of anxiety.
You can get back for any clarification.
Dr Bharatesh D Basti
Dermatologist and venerologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gastric problem symptoms and hiv symptoms
- Hiv phobia symptoms
- What are the symptoms of hiv/aids?
- What are the signs and symptoms of hiv
- What are the symptoms of hiv infection
- What are the hiv symptoms
- What causes appearance of hiv symptoms despite negative hiv report
- Symptoms of Hiv
- Dengue fever symptoms hiv symptoms
- What are the symptoms of acute hiv infection