What are the symptoms of HIV?
Symptoms are wide spectrum after 5-7 years
Welcome to HIV.
Thanks for posting your query.
Earliest symptoms of HIV can occur only with 50% of the infected as 'FLU like symptoms with fever,sore throat, lymph adenitis, body pain etc. Then these people remains symptom free for more than 5-7 years or more till the immunity goes below dangerous level. Then these people may develop various symptoms like persistent fever, continuous diarrhea,weight loss, oral infection, skin infections and in late stages diseases of lungs, brain, digestive system etc. But HIV has to be diagnosed with blood test not with symptoms alone.
DR S XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gastric problem symptoms and hiv symptoms
- Hiv phobia symptoms
- What are the symptoms of hiv/aids?
- What are the signs and symptoms of hiv
- What are the symptoms of hiv infection
- What are the hiv symptoms
- What causes appearance of hiv symptoms despite negative hiv report
- Symptoms of Hiv
- Dengue fever symptoms hiv symptoms
- What are the symptoms of acute hiv infection