question-icon

What are the signs of a stroke or aneurysm?

Posted on Mon, 6 Aug 2018
Question: how can you tell when you feel you. stroke or aneurysm
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ali Rauf (2 hours later)
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Brief Answer:
Please share some details to guide you in a better way

My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.

I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. I Would be in a better position to guide you anything if you share some details regarding the problem. Most common symptoms of aneurysm includes: Difficulty while speaking and understanding, Paralysis or numbness of the face, arm or leg, A sudden, severe headache, which may be accompanied by vomiting or altered consciousness, Difficulty with walking. Aneurysm usually remain asymptomatic until or unless it grows significantly in size and causes mass effect on adjacent tissue in which case symptoms appear.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Muhammad Ali Rauf