What are the signs of a stroke or aneurysm?
Please share some details to guide you in a better way
My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. I Would be in a better position to guide you anything if you share some details regarding the problem. Most common symptoms of aneurysm includes: Difficulty while speaking and understanding, Paralysis or numbness of the face, arm or leg, A sudden, severe headache, which may be accompanied by vomiting or altered consciousness, Difficulty with walking. Aneurysm usually remain asymptomatic until or unless it grows significantly in size and causes mass effect on adjacent tissue in which case symptoms appear.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for aneurysm aorta
- What are the symptoms of an abdominal aneurysm
- What is abdominal aortic aneurysm
- What is an aneurysm
- What causes brain aneurysm
- Signs of aneurysm in neck
- Can oxyelite pro cause stroke or aneurysm
- What are the early signs of a stroke
- What causes aortic aneurysm
- Aortic aneurysm signs
- Suggest treatment for insect bites all over body
- Suggest treatment for fever and extreme fatigue
- What causes swollen glands, sensitive eyes and pain in forehead?
- What causes pain in right side of lower abdomen?
- Suggest treatment for low BP
- How to take care of dentures?
- What causes fever?
- What causes pain in head centered in and around left eye?
- What causes back pain, gas, mild fever and burning cough?
- What causes dizziness while eating, fatigue and pain in calf muscles?