What are the signs and symptoms of viral fever?
Viral fever. Need proper evaluation.
Thanks for your query at the HCM.
I understand your concern and situation.
Firstly I would suggest you not to take any medicine without doctors consultation. It appears you are having viral infection and lesion could be due to low platelets, allergic or due to viral infection. You must take complete haemogram and urinalysis, dengue NS1/ IgM Antibody test, Malaria Smear and card test and blood culture sensitivity test for bacterial infection. I would like to see your platelets count to rule out Dengue fever. I suggest you to take crocin to relieve the fever. Take the antibiotics which you are taking for 5 days twice daily. Do tepid sponging to relieve fever. Follow up with your reports at earliest. Take chymoral forte with the medicines. Eat light and bland diet with multivitamins supplements.
Hope I answered your query.
Rating and review will be appreciated
Dr Sheetal Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms viral fever in tamilnadu 2011
- What is viral fever treatment
- What is viral fever
- What treatment is suggested for viral fever
- Viral fever symptoms and treatment
- Symptoms of coincidental viral fever
- Viral fever symptoms tongue
- Symptoms of viral fever
- Symptoms of viral fever in kids
- Symptoms of acute viral fever
- What causes burning micturition post protected intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for parasitic infection in stomach
- What does the widal test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for Entamoeba histolytica infection
- Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder and panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for flu with diarrhea and tiredness
- Does the use of condoms cause warts on penis tip?
- Suggest treatment for painful reddish rashes on buttocks and thighs
- What causes low body temperature along with pain in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for recurring fever, chills and dizziness