What are the signs and symptoms of schizophrenia?

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Wed, 25 Apr 2018 in Mental Health
Question: i need advice in dealing with my psychiatrist
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
How may I help you

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Health care magic.

Please post your details so I can assist you in this matter.

Thanks again.
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 47 minutes later
i told my psychiatrist a true story from my past and he states it is a delusion and my whole schizophenia is around this story what do you do ?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Provide evidence of the story

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for reverting back to me.

Although there is no definite answer to your question but I think providing evidence in favour of story will help your psychiatrist to sense the truth and remove the tag of delusion. I must acknowledge this is the common mistake on our part which can be rectified with use of evidence or reliable informant who can confirm the truth with psychiatrist.

I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me.
Thanks again.