What are the signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia?
May be fibromyalgia.
Thanks for your query.
To recapitulate: Male/73 - stumbled on the threshold of the door - came down on knee - pain right lower ventral abdomen near top of right hip - several months - worst when sitting or lying for a period of time - very painful on standing or walking - less painful after a while ...
As per the history you have provided this looks to be local fibromyalgia that continues due to its typical position as it can not be given full rest.
I would advise you the following:
Get a clinical evaluation, examination and investigations if required by your Doctor and get a reference to the Specialist if your GP thinks so. This will give exact diagnosis and hence the best possible solution to your problem lingering for so long.
I hope, this answer helps you.
Please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fibromyalgia symptoms hip
- What is fibromyalgia
- What is fibromyalgia symptoms
- Chronic fatigue fibromyalgia symptom
- Fibromyalgia severe pain symptoms
- Fibromyalgia symptoms and causes
- Fibromyalgia chest symptoms
- Fibromyalgia and stomach pain symptoms
- 200 symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Signs & symptoms fibromyalgia