What are the signs and symptoms of estrogen hormone imbalance post menopause?
HRT might help
I understand your concerns.
Symptoms you have mentioned appear during menopausal transition. This happens mainly due to estrogen hormone deficiency.
You need to start hormone replacement therapy (HRT) to improve the side effects of this menopausal transition.
You are likely to see improvement with this.
Let me know if you need any more clarification.
I am sure it is perimenopausal transition.
Start HRT and see. It will make a difference.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Discharge and hormonal imbalance in menopause
- Acne hormone imbalance symptoms
- Signs and symptoms of hormonal imbalance in pregnancy
- Menopause hormone imbalance symptoms
- Hormone imbalance symptoms in women
- Is burping a symptom of hormonal imbalance
- What is post menopause symptoms
- Hormone imbalance symptoms
- Hormonal imbalance symptoms leukoplakia
- Adrenal hormone imbalance symptoms