What are the signs and symptoms of an oral cancer?

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Sat, 2 Jul 2016 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: Are these veins? Freaking out that it could be oral cancer.
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
These are nothing but veins. Not oral cancer.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone through your query and have checked the attached images. Let me assure you that these are nothing but veins under the tongue and it is absolutely normal for them to be like this. These are not indicative of oral cancer and you need not grow concerned.

RegardsBrief Answer:
Glad to be of service.

Detailed Answer:
In case you found my answer to be helpful, I would request you to close the thread with a positive review and a 5 star rating.

Wish you all the best.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina
Follow up: Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 13 minutes later
Thank you so so much!! You don't know how much relief you just provided me!