What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of Parkinson's Disease?
Could be Parkinson's
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Your presentation does match that of Parkinson's. Parkinson's signs and symptoms may include: Tremor. A tremor, or shaking, usually begins in a limb, often your hand or fingers. You may notice a back-and-forth rubbing of your thumb and forefinger, known as a pill-rolling tremor. Talk to your doctor. He could evaluate you further. Medication can keep the condition in control.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Galactorrhea in parkinsons
- Unusual cures for parkinsons
- Excess phlegm parkinsons
- Shivering parkinsons
- Microvascular ischemic right pons parkinsons
- Levosulpiride and parkinsons
- Red skin marks connected with parkinsons
- Radial nerve palsy with parkinsons
- Lesuride parkinsons
- Shaking when yawning parkinsons