question-icon

What are the side effects of tobacco?

Posted on Fri, 9 May 2014
Question: i consume 10 times khaini a day. what risk for me
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary (13 minutes later)
Brief Answer: Tobacco is injurious to health Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX Welcome to Healthcare magic. Khaini is nothing but moist tobacco mixed in lime. The chewing of tobacco is dangerous because it is irritant for the oropharyngeal mucosa and leads to cancer of orodigestive tract in long run. In fact most common cancer in third world is in upper oropharyngeal region. You should get checked by a dentist, get the teeth and gums cleaned and discontinue the habit of khaini as soon as possible. The best time is right now. I hope you are a person of strong will power and will overcome this addiction and would live a comfortable life.
Follow up: Dr. Ram Choudhary (15 minutes later)
i use hand made khaine.is this injure my health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary (42 hours later)
Brief Answer: Better avoid all forms of tobacco Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Welcome back to health care magic. Khaini is a form of tobacco and is equally injurious to health like any other form of tobacco. So you should discontinue as soon as possible. I hope the advice will be helpful for you.
Dr. Ram Choudhary