What are the side effects of taking Alprostadil injections on my penis?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 in Men's Health
Question: I am using Alprostadil injections on my penis would my lover have any side effect from it from intercourse or oral sex? ...looking forward to your reply regards A.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No it will not have any side effect to your partner .`

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query .
You have been taking Intra Cavernosal Injection of Alprostadil to get hard erection .

Alprostadil is injected directly in erectile tissue of the penis and it does not have any side effect on your partner either by oral sex or through intercourse .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.