What are the side effects of sniffing Ambien?
Ambien is designed to be taken orally.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Ambien is a drug used for short term treatment of insomnia and is designed to be used orally.
If snorted or sniffed chance of side effects is more high because of shorter time of onset and increased intensity of medication.
Main risks are overdose, hallucinations.
Other side effects related to increased chance of toxicity include mood changes, chest pain, possible accidents, increased heart rate, memory loss, vomiting.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is headache a side effect of ambien?
- Is swollen glands a side effect of ambien?
- Coming off ambien side effects
- Side effect of ambien
- Is fever a side effect of ambien?
- Is irritability a side effect of ambien cr?
- Snorting ambien side effects
- Is difficulty swallowing a side effect of ambien?
- Ambien drug interactions side effects
- Ambien withdrawal side effect