What are the side effects of prolonged intake of Meclizine?
need more info
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
Salt restriction in diet, diuretics and steroids are usually employed as first line treatments in Menieres disease.
There are no specific long term side effects of meclizine though it as a number of side effects such as acute glaucoma,
dry mouth, xerostomia and urinary retention.
Kindly answer the following to advise accordingly
How long have you been using meclizine
Which diuretics were you prescribed.
Have you used any steroids for the menieres such as prednisolone
Which specialist did you consult for the management of menieres
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the side effects of prolonged use of vicadinacetaminophen
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of meclizine?
- Meclizine hydrochloride side effects
- Meclizine side effects dizziness
- What are the side effects of avoiding lisinopril intake
- What are the side effects of accidental intake of plastic
- What are the side effects of lucozade intake
- Is itching a side effect of meclizine?
- Side effects of meclizine
- What are the side effect of prolonged intake of razo