What are the side effects of myocardial ischemia?
Following answer to your query.
After reviewing your data I found that you have a three vessel disease (a blockage of 80% on mid LAD and mid RCA, a blockage of 90% on distal LCX)and based on the current guide lines for the treatment of these cases is to go for CABG.
CABG is the treatment of choice because you are a diabetic patient and CABG has the best long term results on overall morbidity and mortality.
However coronary stent is a possibility if you refuse to do CABG , but it will require more revascular (re stenting) procedures in the future.
Hope this will be of help.
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Myocardial ischemia inferior wall
- What is negative for provocable myocardial ischemia
- What is tmt positive for reversible myocardial ischemia
- Inducible myocardial ischemia causes
- Provocable myocardial ischemia causes
- Moderate inferior myocardial ischemia
- What are the symptoms of myocardial ischemia?
- Reversible myocardial ischemia causes
- Myocardial ischemia ecg changes
- What does tmt negative for myocardial ischemia mean