What are the side effects of i-pill?
First time or one time use of i pill (Levenogesterol) will not affect your pregnancy.
It may or may not cause irregular periods for 1-2 cycles.
Most of women get regular cycles after I pill.
Do not take it regularly, if you need you can take one time in each cycle. Better try to take within 24 hours of unprotected intercourse.
Side effect: Sine it contains high amount of hormones it may cause side effects like irregular period (Early or delay periods), spotting, heavy bleeding, nausea, stomach cramps, bloating. But all these side effects will resolve soon.
If you have any queries I will be happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I pill side effects bleeding
- Side effects of i- pill
- I pill side effects on periods
- I pill menstruation side effect
- What are the possible side effect of consuming i-pill
- Cipla i pill side effects
- What are the side-effects of i-pill contraceptive pill
- Remedy for side effects of i pill
- What are the side effects of i-pill
- What are the side effects of taking i pill
- What causes pain and burning in anus during bowel movement?
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stones
- What causes mid cycle vaginal spotting?
- What are the chances of pregnancy after taking pill within 72 hours?
- Suggest medicine to delay periods
- What does my urine culture report suggest?
- What is the cause and treatment for hair fall?
- Suggest treatment for severe cold
- What precautions should be taken when suffering from measles?
- What does this blood test regarding abdominal pain and bloating indicate?