What are the side effects of cervical cauterization with silver nitrate?
Hello & thank you for submitting your question to HCM.
After this type of procedure, you
may experience internal tenderness or slight soreness in the pelvic/pubic area. Also, there might be very mild discharge over the next few days. In general, this procedure usually does not cause serious post-operative effects. If you experience any significant pain, bleeding, fever or chills, please see your physician immediately. It is also important to maintain regular follow-up for future pelvic examinations and Pap smear testing.
I hope this was helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cervical erosion treatment silver nitrate side effects
- Cervical erosion silver nitrate side effects
- Silver nitrate cauterization/side effects
- Cervical ectropion silver nitrate treatment side effects
- Side effects of silver nitrate cauterization of vagina
- Silver nitrate cauterization side effects gynecology
- Silver nitrate cervix cauterization side effects
- Cervical silver nitrate side effects
- Silver nitrate side effects
- Cervical eversion silver nitrate side effects
- Is chemo-therapy effective in treatment of carcinoma of the esophagus?
- What does a lump on nipple indicate?
- What causes MGUS with a M-spike of .2?
- Suggest treatment for depression with anxiety
- What causes high BP and low platelet count?
- Suggest treatment for stage 4 rectal cancer
- Can Arimidex usage cause raised bumps on arms and neck?
- What does low WBC count indicate?
- Does Gleason of 9 and PSA of 96 indicate prostate cancer?
- Does my blood work indicate cancer?