What are the side effects of anti-psychotic medications?
Hi and welcome to HCM.
There are certain side effects which usually occur in overdose, but for regular use there may be dizziness, drowsiness, difficulty urinating, sleep disturbances, headache, and anxiety.. Tachcyardia is not common, but bradicardia is more likely. Breathing difficulties usually occur in overdose. I understand your concerns. Haldol should never be given if there is no clear psychotic condition. You should consult your doctor about it. WIsh you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects of anti seizure medication
- Side effect of anti-tb medication
- Side effects of psychotic medication
- What are the side effects of psytropic medication
- What are the medical side effect on mediform
- Side effect of anti-hypertensive medication
- Side effects of anti gastric medication
- Side effects of anti psychotics
- Side effect of non steroidal anti inflammatory medications
- What are the side effects of anti-fungal liquid?
- Do acid fruit juices have any effect on digestive tract?
- How long do CEA levels take to normalise post colon cancer surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe leg swelling
- What causes an extra growth in the scrotum?
- Is accidental contact of Neosporin in eyes harmful?
- Is blood in urine after kidney stone removal surgery normal?
- Suggest remedies for a knot on upper right thigh post an injury
- Is Milk of magnesia the right medicine for constipation?
- How long does cocaine remain in the system for a surgery?
- Are veins on dorsal side of penis normal to be prominent?