What are the side effects of Xarelto?
You should take xarelto or warferrin forever.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
Both of you have factor 5 leiden mutation. You have history of blood clots and pulmonary embolism.
So you have high chance of blood clotting. It can leads to life threatening events like stroke, myocardial infarction or pulmonary embolism again.
You should take blood thinner to avoid clot formation.
Xarelto (rivaroxabin ) is novel drug used as blood thinner.
It will prevent blood clotting and reduce chance of stroke and other events.
You can also use warferrin instead of xarelto but it needs monitoring.
Xarelto has only few side effects like bleeding tendency. So you should keep close watch on unusual bleeding. If you have allergy to xarelto then it should not be taken.
Otherwise it is quite safe. You should take it once or twice a day according to your doctor's advice.
Consult your doctor and start treatment accordingly.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- What are the side effects of xarelto?
- Xarelto side effects liver
- Blood thinner xarelto side effects
- Side effects of xarelto
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects
- Xarelto side effects hair loss
- What does my blood report suggest?
- How long does Marijuana remain in our body after its intake?
- What does my MRI scan report indicate?
- What causes right side abdominal pain?
- What does my blood test result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramps and pain in ribs
- What does HIV test result indicate?
- For how many days is Xanax detectable in urine?
- What causes excessive tiredness?
- What does the widal test reports indicate?