What Are The Side Effects Of Xanax?
Different inactive ingredients and process of manufacturing.
This may be a possible reasons. It may be that the blood concentrations of the brand name medication are very similar, what the generic tablets are made out of can vary especially the inactive ingredients (binding materials, dyes, preservatives) and process of manufacturing are different. FDA knows that the inactive ingredients are different but they check the blood concentration of generic should be 10% +/- of the branded drug. So while the average patient does as well, not everyone will. There is a lot of diversity in humans. Since you are an outlier, you are better off on the branded medication or another generic. I usually recommend trying two generic versions before switching back to xanax.
You can say my opinion to your doctor and try one more generic of xanax.
If you got my point and do not have doubts plese close the discussion here.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headaches in children left side
- Hi ive noticed a couple pin head sized black spots outside
- Headache and teeth hurt on left side
- Head trauma when brain feels cold on left side
- Im 17 weeks pregnant and have pain in my lower back and bum area on the side
- Heavy feeling in chest and stitch in one side
- I am getting a throbbing pain in my lower abdomen on the right side
- I m 39 weeks preganat and have a constant pain in my side
- Heart when i lie on my side
- If my five month baby neck bent to left side