What are the side effects of Vildagliptin?
Not FDA approved
Welcome and thanks for your query.
I am not practicing in the US and am replying to this query as it has remained unanswered for a long time.
Vildagliptin is awaiting FDA approval and hence you may not be able to get it in the pharmacy in the USA.
You may be able to get it delivered to you by online pharmacies.
If you are not able to get it, you can use sitagliptin (Januvia, Merck), saxagliptin (Onglyza, AstraZeneca/Bristol-Myers Squibb), or linagliptin (Tradjenta, Boehringer Ingelheim/Lilly) which are FDA approved DPP4 inhibitors.
Do get back to me if you have any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- What are the side effects of forecox
- What is the side effect of piles
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- What are the side effects of tilt
- Vildagliptin side effects
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects
- Vildagliptin metformin side effects