What are the side effects of Trioptal?
Me what all can be done to avoid these kind of episode.
not related to depression
Thanks for writing to us.
Common side effects of include dizziness, drowsiness, tired feeling, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, diarrhea, headache, mental slowness, trouble concentrating, trouble sleeping, tremors, shaking, acne, skin rash, blurred or double vision, dry mouth, constipation, and problems with speech.
But these usually settle after a few months of use.
Depression is not related to seizures.
Seizure disorder is due to abnormal current discharge from certain regions in brain. You are on the right track.
Continue medicines as advised, go for regular follow ups.
Usually 2 years of seizure free period is required to try stopping the medicines.
Flickering lights, sleep deprivation, fever are some of the triggers which can be prevented or treated
Wishing your child speedy recovery.
can be difficult to pick up
Seizure activity may not be present 24 hours.
It may be present only for a brief period ( eeg needs to pickup this).
That may be the reason for not picking up in wake state.
Unconscious is normal after a generalised seizure.
Do regular follow ups as advised by your doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- What are the side effects of forecox
- What is the side effect of piles
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- What is side effects of neopride
- What are the side effects of tilt
- What are the side effects of navidoxine
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects