What are the side effects of Toujeo?
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
Kindly elaborate what you mean by "toured". Is it a medication. Is the spelling correct. If so kindly post its formula name to comment further as trade names of medication may vary.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
Toujeo is a recombinant human insulin analogue used in adults with type 1 or 2 diabetes mellitus.
Side effects vary from person to person w.r.t Toujeo
Influenza-like symptoms/ flu like illness
Dyspepsia , Diarrhea and GI Disturbance
Lipodystrophy and Lipohypertrophy
Local allergic reaction
Wishing You Best Of health
Dr. M.S Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- What are the side effects of forecox
- What is the side effect of piles
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- What is side effects of neopride
- What are the side effects of tilt
- What are the side effects of navidoxine
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects