What are the side effects of Thyrostim?
Thyrostim provide optimum amounts of iodine to support the thyroid gland.
Hi dear user
I have gone through your question.
I can understand your concern.
Thyrostim is a diatary supplement and it is indicated for:Hypothyroid symptoms, low pituitary function, fatigue, cold hands and feet, weight loss,some psychological conditions and depression.
This product gives support to the Thyroid gland and the Pituitary gland.
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for these reaseon these products are not meant to treat or cure any disease or medical condition.
You should know that ,in some cases, most especially when the TSH is increased above 8.0, the problem may not correct with supplements alone; hormonal replacement may be required and if you are unable to return the TSH to the normal range after 30-45 days of supplemental support, you will probably require hormonal replacement to normalize your thyroid function.
Potential Side Effects: Rash, digestive problems, itching, nausea, hyperventilation, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue.(anyway there are not sufficient data about the side effects of this product so be careful if you use it for long periods of time.
Hope I have answered your question.
If you have any doubts then feel free to ask me.
Thank you for using HCM.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- Thyrostim t3 side effects
- What are the side effects of forecox
- What is the side effect of piles
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- What are the side effects of tilt
- What are the side effects of tripide
- Side effects of thyrostim
- What is biofenac and side effects
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and cough
- How to transform from a male to a female?
- What causes nausea, headache and low basal body temperature?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of peripheral neuropathy
- Suggest treatment for severe hair loss while treating hypothyroidism
- Does intake of Omeprazole have an effect on Insulin secretion?
- Suggest treatment for water retention and edema
- Does Metformin interact with Glipizide?
- Is honey a good substitute for sugar while having diabetes?
- Is TPO antibody level of 1,189 a cause for concern?