What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
Gastrointestinal symptoms are likely if it has been taken orally
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I would be glad if you could provide some more clarifications about the issue and whether the 'super glue' has been ingested orally. In such a case you should look for symptoms like nausea, vomiting and difficulty in swallowing.
Based on your inputs I would perhaps be able to guide you further.
Allergic reactions could occur
Thanks for writing back. Sorry for not being able to respond faster.
I think that you should take the concerned person to the hospital without delay. Allergic reactions can be expected. Other symptoms that could occur are heart rate irregularities, respiratory distress and fall in urinary output. Proper observation and monitoring is required.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are side effects of placentrex injections
- What is side effect of vitcofol injection
- What are the side effects of fertigyn injection
- What are the side effects of diphenhydramine injection?
- What are the side effects of triamcinolone injection?
- What are the side effects of ondansetron injection?
- What are the side effect of diprofos injection
- What are the side effects of sumatriptan injection?
- What are the side effects of chloramphenicol injection?
- What is the side effect of monocef injection
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation