What are the side effects of Stemzine?
Prochlorperazine is a drug used for psychotic problems or in vertigo
Hi welcome to Health care magic,
Prochlorperazine is a drug used for psychotic or mental problems. It can have serious side effects.
It used to be used in vertigo (spinning) for which it has been prescribed for you.
It can increase heart problems, lower blood pressure, interfere with liver and kidney functions, cause glaucoma and numerous other side effects like movement disorders.
There are safer drugs like Cinnarizine and Betahistine.
You have already been prescribed the drug.
I am sure your doctor knows about it's side effects and still thinks it necessary.
Please discuss with your doctor after reading my answer.
Feel free to revert back in case of any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- What are the side effects of forecox
- What is the side effect of piles
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- Side effect of stemzine
- What are the side effects of tilt
- What are the side effects of navidoxine
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects
- Raced heart beat. Taken epidural injection, percoset and motrin. Have...
- Constipation, clear gooey discharge from vagina, discomfort in the...
- Small mole on the arm, blue bruise surrounding it, developed suddenly....
- Body pain, flu, headaches, urine incontinence, vomiting. History of...
- Sore throat, pain in the chest and arm, stiff neck. Causes?
- Medication for diarrhea
- Dry vagina, loss of sex drive, negative for menopause, anxious during...
- Feeling semi-conscious, vision problems, loss of balance. Stroke symptoms?
- Having MS, lumps on skin surface, lower back, recurring and spreading....
- Sore tongue, sore throat, tongue pain. Doctor says it is gastroparesis....