What are the side effects of Statins?
Taking statins is advisable
Thanks for asking on Health care magic.
I understand your concern but assure you that there are definite sets of guidelines suggesting what is to be delivered in which case. Please go through:
People with diabetes, CKD stages 1-4, and LDL-C ≥ 100 mg/dL should be treated with a statin. This is after considering the pros and cons.
So corelate your LDL levels rather than total cholesterol levels.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects of crestor statin
- Serious side effects of statins
- Side effects of lipitor statin
- Possible side effects of statins
- Statin with no side effects
- Side effects of statin tablets
- Side effects of take statins
- Are statin side effects permanent
- Sexual side effects of statins
- Statin with fewest side effects