What are the side effects of Sertraline?
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that there are some interactions in your actual therapy:
1- Sertraline increases clopidogrel effects, thus leading to increased risk of bleeding when taken concomitantly. That is why, in case of persistent bleeding it is necessary consult with your doctor.
2- Sertraline increases the effects of carvedilol, thus leading to potential risk for low heart rate. That is why it is necessary to monitor your heart rate.
There are no interactions between atorvastatin and your current therapy, including sertraline.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sertraline side effects alcohol
- Sertraline side effects head
- Sertraline sexual side effects
- Side effects of quitting sertraline
- Side effects of sertraline tablets
- Sertraline withdrawal side effects
- Sertraline side effects depression
- Sertraline common side effects
- Side effects of sertraline hydrochloride
- Sertraline side effects in women
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?