What are the side effects of Sertraline?
cymbalta can be started as soon as sertraline is stopped.
Welcome to HCM.
Cymbalta can be started as soon as you stopped sertraline.
There is no drug interaction between cymbalta and sertraline.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sertraline side effects alcohol
- Sertraline side effects head
- Sertraline sexual side effects
- Side effects of quitting sertraline
- Side effects of sertraline tablets
- Sertraline withdrawal side effects
- Sertraline side effects depression
- Sertraline common side effects
- Side effects of sertraline hydrochloride
- Sertraline side effects in women
- How to reduce weight?
- Suggest treatment for increase libido
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- What causes fear of disease or death, dizziness, heaviness in head and SOB?
- What causes digestion problem after having Dicorate ER?
- Can ED medicines be taken along with diabetes medications?
- Suggest treatment for clots on legs while weaning off Adderall
- Suggest treatment for MDD and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder