What are the side effects of Septra DS?

Dr. Muhammad Hanif

Posted on Sat, 31 Oct 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: what side effects is there when you take Septra DS?
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There is a list of side effects, some serious some not so much.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for consulting at my virtual clinic. I have carefully worked through your case, and I can realize your health worries. Being your physician, I assure you not to worry as I will take care all of your medical concerns.

Like most of the medicines nausea, diarrhea vomiting may occur. If this persists consult the front desk of the physician. He may need to change the regimen.

Other serious side effects may be:-
Muscles may become weak.
Vertigo.
Seizures.
Urinary issues.
Mental disturbances and mood changes.
Rash.
Fluid and electrolyte imbalance.
Low blood sugar levels.
Neck stiffness and headaches.
Heart beat rhythm disturbances
Cough, sore throat and difficulty breathing.
Liver problems.
Some blood disorders.

Consultation with your physician and/or Pharmacist is needed if these side effects appear and persist.

Hope I answered all of your health concerns . If you have further questions, feel free to contact me anytime. Always write my name in start of your question in future, and I will get back to you in no time. If satisfied, please give your generous 'five Star rating' and don't forget to 'Close the discussion'.

Have a wonderful time ahead.

Best Regards!
DR. HANIF
USA

Click the link to open my profile. Click 'Ask Me a Question' anytime for super fast expert medical help!!!
https://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-muhammad-hanif/70199

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T