What are the side effects of Rexipra?

Question
Hi, what would be the side effects of having Rexipra 10 in a patient aged 75 who regularly consumes alcohol and is on steroid puffs for COPD?
What are the primary symptoms for detecting the setting in of Alzheimer's Disease?
Posted Mon, 4 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Below is the list of the side effects

Detailed Answer:

Considering the age of the patient and consumption of steroids some of the common side effects of Rexpira are as below.
Headache
Nausea
Somnolence
Dizziness
Tremor
Appetite changes
Anxiety
Restlessness
Abnormal dreams
etc

Primary and first sight symptoms in Alzheimer's is forgetfullness, confusion, delayed reaction time and slow speech etc.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: What are the side effects of Rexipra? 4 hours later
Thanks Doctor. You did answer effectively. I will take the patient to our doctor and consult. A last query. If early Alzheimer's is setting in, what would be the preventive steps so that it does not get aggravated?

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
medications

Detailed Answer:

Thansk for writing back.

Sorry for the delayed reply.

There are medications which can halt or slow down the progress of the Alzheimer's disease. For that you may have to take him to a Neurologist and he may also need to get a MRI of the brain in the process.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.