What are the side effects of Raid insecticide?
doctor right mother wrong.
Thank you for asking
I read your question and I understand your concern. Your doctor is right and your mother is extremely wrong. First she has no right to self medicate herself or per you any other member of the family. Second the notion of mixing an insect spray and a lotion is obsessive and lethal and nd and nd my doctor if doing so is worth suing.
Raid insecticide is a combination of multiple organo phosphates and it may cause severe toxicity. This habit needs to be stopped immediately or serious consequences will be faced. Spraying household is acceptable but using it as a cream or lotion or mixing it with lotion to XXXXXXX over body is dangerous practice and preposterous.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- What are the side effects of forecox
- What is the side effect of piles
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- What is side effects of neopride
- What are the side effects of tilt
- What are the side effects of navidoxine
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects