What are the side effects of Pyzina?
Liver damage, muscle spasm, joint pain and affects kidney
Hello and Welcome to health care magic.
I really appreciate your concern,
Pyzina 750 contains pyrazinamide which is used to treat TB, it's side effects are dose dependant which might cause gastrointestinal like nausea vomiting or liver damage. it also affects muscle, joint and kidney.
Here, I would like further information to guide you better
How much doses and how long have you taken pyzina?
your relevant medical history like diabetes or liver disease
if possible upload all your reports
Please write back to me with these details so that I will be able to tell you more precisely.
waiting for your reply
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- Side effects of pyzina 750 medicine
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- Side effect of pyzina 750 tablet
- Side effects of pyzina 500
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- Side effect of pyzina medicine
- Side effects of pyzina
- Pyzina 750 side effects
- Side effects of pyzina tablets